Some of the major system integration market participants are IBM Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Hitachi Ltd, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company, HCL Technologies Limited, Fujitsu Ltd, Dell Technologies Inc., and Cisco Systems Inc.
SELBYVILLE, Del., February 3, 2021 (Newswire.com) – Global Market Insights, Inc. has recently added a new report on the system integration market which estimates the market valuation for system integration will cross US$ 575 billion by 2027. Rapid adoption of cloud computing and increasing demand for data virtualization among enterprises are propelling the system integration industry growth.
The infrastructure integration segment is estimated to grow at a significant CAGR over the during 2021 to 2027. Several major companies are developing the software to provide asset management solutions for IT infrastructure management. For instance, in September 2020, Automated Logic, a building automation system provider, partnered with Nlyte Software, a DCIM software provider, to introduce an Integrated Data Center Management (IDCM) solution. The integration between Nlyte’s software and Automated Logic WebCTRL building automation system helps data center customers to enable additional energy savings, improve uptime, and reduce costs.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/1819
Integrated security software offers several benefits including monitoring of infrastructure, such as OpenStack, VMware, and Docker, and receiving alerts for unexpected changes to files, configurations, and settings. It facilitates rapid identification and assessment of policy violations and suspicious activity. Businesses must incorporate both virtual and physical security measures to protect commercial and residential infrastructure and equipment. Network security integration secures facility from malware and other threats that can reach critical infrastructure through the network.
MEA system integration market size is expected to expand during the forecast timespan due to the flourishing IT & telecom sector in the region. The demand for cloud computing has encouraged service providers to expand their IT facility in the region. Several telecom operators are engaged in constructing large-scale facilities to improve their data transmission rate and compete in the market. The increasing number of facilities is anticipated to drive the market demand.
Some major findings of the system integration market report are:
- System integration allows organizations to monitor critical power and reach their energy consumption management goals.
- The system integration industry is highly competitive due to the presence of various market participants, who are actively investing in R&D and developing technologically advanced products to sustain in the industry.
- Growing number of telecom subscribers using smartphones and other handheld devices globally is anticipated to positively influence the DCIM segment growth, in turn, propelling the market growth.
- Application integration enables applications and systems that were built separately to work together, resulting in new capabilities and efficiencies that reduce operational cost and enhance workflow and efficiency. It helps bridge the gap between existing on-premises systems and fast-evolving cloud-based enterprise applications.
- In November 2019, Vertiv Co. launched the Vertiv Geist Universal Power Distribution Unit (UPDU). It allows a single unit to cater to the power requirement of colocation, hyperscale, edge, and enterprise data centers regardless of the existing power infrastructure.
- Major system integration market players include IBM Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Hitachi Ltd, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company, HCL Technologies Limited, Fujitsu Ltd, Dell Technologies Inc., and Cisco Systems Inc.
Request for customization of this research report at https://www.gminsights.com/roc/1819
Partial chapters of report table of contents (TOC):
Chapter 3 System Integration Industry Insights
3.1 Industry segmentation
3.2 Impact analysis of coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
3.2.1 Global outlook
3.2.2 Regional outlook
220.127.116.11 North America
18.104.22.168 Asia Pacific
22.214.171.124 Latin America
3.2.3 Industry value chain
3.2.4 Competitive analysis
3.3 Industry ecosystem analysis
3.3.1 Technology/software providers
3.3.2 Cloud service providers
3.3.3 System integrators
3.3.5 Vendor matrix
3.4 Technology & innovation landscape
3.5 Regulatory landscape
3.5.1 North America
3.5.3 Asia Pacific
3.5.4 Latin America
3.6 Industry impact forces
3.6.1 Growth drivers
126.96.36.199 High adoption rate of cloud computing across North America & Europe
188.8.131.52 Increase in organizational and consumer data in Europe & Asia Pacific
184.108.40.206 Growing demand for software defined computing & networking in the U.S. and UK
220.127.116.11 Large shift towards automation technologies in the manufacturing industry in Asia Pacific
18.104.22.168 Rapid growth of SMEs and industrialization in South East Asia
22.214.171.124 Ongoing technological advancements in Latin American region driving the demand for professional services
126.96.36.199 Increasing IT spend in MEA
3.6.2 Industry pitfalls and challenges
188.8.131.52 High cost of system integration
184.108.40.206 Legacy infrastructure in emerging economies
3.7 Growth potential analysis
3.8 Porter’s analysis
3.8.1 Threat of new entrants
3.8.2 Buyer power
3.8.3 Supplier power
3.8.4 Threat of substitutes
3.8.5 Industry rivalry
3.9 PESTEL analysis
Chapter 4 Competitive Landscape
4.2 Company market share
4.3 Competitive analysis of major market players
4.3.1 Accenture PLC
4.3.2 Cisco Systems, Inc
4.3.4 Dell Technologies Inc
4.4 Competitive analysis of other major market players
4.4.1 Fujitsu Ltd
4.4.2 Huawei Technologies Co Ltd
4.4.3 NTT Data Corporation
4.4.4 Oracle Corporation
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Corporate Sales, USA
Global Market Insights, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-689-0688
Source: Global Market Insights, Inc.