WASHINGTON, May 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors® (SIOR), the world’s premier commercial real estate organization for industrial and office brokers, recently elected its 2022-2023 officers during its annual spring world conference, TransACT 360, which was held in Phoenix. The elected officers will be installed this fall, prior to SIOR’s fall conference, CREate 360, being held in Dallas October 20-22, 2022.
SIOR represents today’s most knowledgeable, experienced, and trusted commercial real estate brokerage specialists, and these individuals are proven experts in their market and leaders in the industry.
SIOR’s current president-elect, Patricia J. Loveall, SIOR, will assume office as SIOR Global President. Loveall is an executive vice president and partner with Kidder Mathews in Seattle, Wash., and has been an SIOR industrial specialist since 1997.
The current vice president, David Lockwood, SIOR, will assume the role of SIOR President-Elect this fall. Lockwood is executive vice president and COO of Colliers International in Columbia, S.C. and has been an SIOR office specialist since 1990.
Mike Ohmes, SIOR, an office specialist in Minneapolis, has been elected as SIOR’s Vice-President. After serving a one-year term as vice president, Ohmes will serve as president-elect for one year, and then step into the presidency of SIOR in the fall of 2024.
The following were elected to serve two-year terms on SIOR’s Board of Directors as members-at-large:
- Damian Rivera, SIOR, an industrial & office specialist, Frisco, Texas
- Laurie Tylenda, SIOR, office specialist, Albany, N.Y.
The following will be serving a one-year term on SIOR’s Board of Directors as members-at-large:
- Taber Thill, SIOR, an office specialist, Las Vegas
- Daniel Smolensky, SIOR, industrial specialist, Chicago
In addition, the following SIOR members were also elected to serve as Regional Directors for a two-year term:
- Canada Regional Director: Matt D’Orsay, SIOR, industrial specialist, Toronto, ON
- Great Lakes Regional Director: David Liebman, SIOR, industrial specialist, Northbrook, Ill.
- Northeast Regional Director: Alessandro Conte, SIOR, industrial specialist, Short Hills, N.J.
- South Regional Director: Matt Sultenfuss, SIOR, industrial & office specialist, Tampa, Fla.
- West Regional Director: Edward Hofer, SIOR, industrial specialist, San Jose, Calif.
A complete list of current SIOR leadership can be found HERE.
To schedule interviews with SIOR elected officers or a regional member, please contact Alexis Fermanis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SIOR (www.sior.com)
The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors ® (SIOR) is the leading society for industrial and office real estate professionals. Individuals who earn their SIOR designation adhere to the highest levels of accountability and ethical standards. Only the industry’s top professionals qualify for the SIOR designation. Today, there are more than 3,600 SIOR members in 722 cities and 45 countries. www.sior.com
Alexis Fermanis | Sr. Director of Marketing & Communications | SIOR