“We are excited to be playing a major role in helping health data interoperability reach near ubiquity with our industrialized platform that unites all players in the full care continuum,” said Buff Colchagoff, CEO of RosettaHealth.
WASHINGTON (PRWEB) December 07, 2021
RosettaHealth, an innovative and secure, big health data interoperability platform, today announced that it achieved significant growth, new implementation milestones and new accreditations in 2021.
In addition to moving over 40 million clinical messages on its platform per month, RosettaHealth also saw an expanded use of its solutions into new arenas, where health data exchange is growing in importance for enhancing the quality of the overall care continuum.
Here are some key 2021 milestones for RosettaHealth:
- Collabrity Health Consortium Launch: Along with Cognosante and HealtHIE Nevada, RosettaHealth became a founding membe r of a new Collabrity Health consortium that enables health information exchange (HIEs) to increase patient access to healthcare through interoperability and accelerate scalability, growth, and innovation.
- Michigan Health Information Network Shared Services (MiHIN)/Velatura Contract Win: In March 2021, RosettaHealth signed on MiHIN and Velatura Public Benefit Corporation as a new customer aimed at bringing a new model of health data exchange to the marketplace
- Enabling NICU Health Data Exchange: In January 2021, RosettaHealth announced that its health data exchange platform is being used in Nicolette, Inc.’s NicoBoard solution, a bedside empowerment technology for parents with babies in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- NHSN LTPAC Direct Product Launch: In May 2021, RosettaHealth launched its NHSN Direct solution, which offers a streamlined process for long-term and post-acute care (LTPAC) and nursing home facilities to meet the new CMS COVID-19 POC reporting requirements.
- DirectTrust™ HISP Accreditation: In March 2021, the company announced that it had achieved full accreditation through the DirectTrust™ Accreditation Program for Health Information Service Providers (HISPs).
“2021 was a significant year in the overall health IT arena, and clearly health data exchange continues to be pushed to the forefront of healthcare,” said Buff Colchagoff, CEO of RosettaHealth. “We are excited to be playing a major role in helping health data interoperability reach near ubiquity with our industrialized platform that unites all players in the full care continuum.”
RosettaHealth’s – HealthBus solution is a SaaS-based data transport platform, which normalizes and transports health events and records (EHRs) at scale across a variety of organizations such as hospitals, HIEs, and urgent and acute care systems. The platform allows for health data exchange over wide geographic areas at a fraction of the cost and effort of traditional methods.
The RosettaHealth platform is making electronic health record exchange affordable and ubiquitous. Currently, more than 40 million health records move across the platform per month. The SaaS platform enables efficiencies, scale and ease not seen before in records exchange. For more information about RosettaHealth, please click here.
Share article on social media or email: