Yes, the concept has been done before, but my competitors want to charge hundreds of dollars a month for this similar service, and with COVID hitting businesses so hard, I think my solution is better because we also offer a referral system and it’s more affordable.
SEDONA, Ariz. (PRWEB) December 29, 2020
A small Sedona start-up, ReviewRefer, announced today that their browser-based review management service is now available. With this release, businesses can now get a steady stream of targeted reviews and generate referrals using automated email and texting technology.
On average, 94% of people read reviews. ReviewRefer allows a business to send an automated text message or email to customers requesting a review. The business can select the platform where they would like the review posted. The review request message and URLs are pre-saved allowing the business to simply ask the client or customer verbally if they’d mind leaving a review, typing in the customer phone number and pressing the send button. The process takes less than 2 minutes and provides business users social proof that their business can be trusted by prospective customers.
ReviewRefer offers several benefits from other review management software:
- The app is browser-based, so there is nothing to download
- Customers who wish to download the app vs using their browser can do so
- An offer code and graphic creation tool which allows businesses to create unique referral offers and promotions. Customers can share the code along with the offer redemption link to capture new prospective customers for the business
- A unique appointment tracking system which tracks new referrals and offer redemptions
- A Yelp, Google Business, and Facebook page reviews aggregator tab to see the latest reviews posted on the business
- A great resource for industries that typically have a hard time getting reviews like Insurance Agents, CPA’s, Realtors, Tradespeople, Dealerships, Repair shops, and similar industries.
- Set-it-and-forget it system
For the initial launch, ReviewRefer is offering a low monthly membership where a business can try it out and cancel at any time.
You can download this app today (Android) on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.reviewrefer112
Roger Braun, owner and founder, developed ReviewRefer because he saw how hard and expensive it was for small businesses to get a steady stream of reviews, especially during the economic downturn caused by COVID.
“Yes, the concept has been done before, but my competitors want to charge hundreds of dollars a month for this similar service, and with COVID hitting businesses so hard, I think my solution is better because we also offer a referral system and it’s more affordable.” – says Roger Braun, the founder.
ReviewRefer is the ultimate easy-to-use tool that helps you get more sales and grow your business.
Share article on social media or email: