Chicago, IL, November 23, 2021 (Newswire.com) – Pandemic-born business ONYX Interactive aims at changing the at-home workout scene geared at Pilates enthusiasts who follow the classic, Solidcore, or Legree style of Pilates with its patent-pending reformer and digital programming. ONYX is excited to announce its pre-order launch with partner IndieGogo on Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2022.
According to Peloton, Pilates was the most requested workout during the pandemic which launched the upturn of at-home workouts. ONYX is set to take this to the next level with its reformer and digital programs. ONYX promises:
- Patent-pending dual-directional technology providing uninterrupted views
- Ergonomic design that provides more function and movements than a traditional reformer.
- Modular design with detachable accessories for easy storage.
- Dual Platforms for classical and athletic pilates methods.
- A digital platform designed for the devices you already own and love.
- Instructor-led programs offer safe, effective, on-demand and live workouts for all fitness levels and abilities.
Joseph’s Pilates designed a reformer to “reform” the body to improve performance. These teachings were focused on the spine structure which today is referred to as the core. ONYX takes these teachings and opts to create more movements, more function and deliver the most comprehensive programming library for a safer workout.
Head to myONYXfit.com to learn more about ONYX and sign up today for advance access. In celebration of the Thanksgiving holiday, ONYX’s founder will donate $10 to Susan G Koman for every new sign-up between November 22-28.
About ONYX Interactive
ONYX Interactive is the leading connected fitness platform with a focus on Pilates and functional wellness. Its patent-pending, dual-directional reformer reimagines the at-home experience allowing users the ability to complete a workout with uninterrupted views. The ONYX digital platform provides instructor lead programming offering safe, effective, on-demand and live workouts for all fitness levels and abilities.
Andrea Metcalf, Corporate Communications Manager Andrea@MyONYXfit.com
Source: Onyx Interactive Inc.