“Supply chain delays are expected to cause online shoppers disappointment this year. With 1 Hour Photo, there’s no need to be concerned, as you’re never far from picking up a holiday photo gift.” — Fred H. Lerner, CEO and founder, Mailpix.
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (PRWEB) December 14, 2021
MailPix, the photo-printing, canvas and gifting site, reminds holiday shoppers their 2021 holiday gift-giving can be done easily and conveniently through the 1 Hour Photo app for iOS and Android. With supply-chain concerns disrupting holiday shopping plans around the United States, the 1 Hour Photo one-stop mobile shopping experience is an ideal resource for holiday gifts.
And, just in time for the holidays, three new gifts were introduced:
- Hanging Canvas – Pick up ready to hang with pre-installed coordinating cord. Wooden hanging rails are available in black, white, natural, and teak finishes for any decor.
- 8×8 Canvas Prints – The square format has become increasingly popular, thanks to Instagram.
- 11×13 Jigsaw Puzzle – Jigsaw puzzles saw a big resurgence during the pandemic. Now MailPix offers the popular 11×13 size.
1 Hour Photo is the most convenient photo-printing app, offering pick up at more than 18,000 locations among all four of the largest U.S retailers with photo services – CVS, Walmart, Walgreen’s, and Duane Reade stores – for the ultimate in shopping convenience. The app’s modern feature set allows for users to quickly choose a camera-roll photo and, with a few taps, send their order for pick up. 1 Hour Photo also offers ship-to-home service.
“Supply chain delays are expected to cause online shoppers disappointment this year. With 1 Hour Photo, there’s no need to be concerned, as you’re never far from picking up a holiday photo gift,” says Fred H. Lerner, CEO and founder, Mailpix. “Select retailers offer an amazing array of choices, ranging from Christmas cards, canvas prints, and acrylic panels. Many of these purchases can be picked up in an hour, making them ideal and convenient for shoppers concerned about delays.”
MailPix offers a wide range of exciting creative photo products available for pick up at select retailers:
- CVS – Greeting cards, mounted photo panels, 4×6 photo books, acrylic panels, bamboo panels, photo cubes, and more. New products for this year include 11×13 photo puzzles, 6×8 canvas prints, 8×8 wall tiles, bamboo ornaments, canvas prints (5×7, 8×10, 11×14, 16×20), and poster prints ranging from 11×14 to 24×36.
- Walmart – Greeting cards, mounted prints, canvas prints, and enlargements.
- Walgreens and Duane Reade – Canvas prints and enlargements, plus 11×14 metal panels, 5×7 wood panel, and 8×10 wood panels.
The 1 Hour Photo app is available for iOS and Android.
MailPix.com is the pre-eminent site for printing photos instantly at thousands of retailers from the 1HourPhoto app including CVS, Walgreens, Walmart and Duane Reade and also offers convenient mail-to-home. MailPix preserves photo memories as photo books, canvas, prints, cards, enlargements and other photo gift products. The service is seamlessly integrated to print photos from any phone, device or computer. MailPix offices are located in Huntington Beach, Calif.
Fred H. Lerner is the founder and CEO of MailPix and 1 Hour Photo, his latest startups. He previously founded Ritz Interactive, which included RitzCamera.com, WolfCamera.com and others. Fred also founded two imaging companies that were acquired by Kodak and became the CEO of Kodak Processing Labs. He is a United Nations Hall of Fame recipient from the International Photographic Council and Past President of the Photo Marketing Association International.
Peter Tahmin, co-founder and COO of MailPix, was the former vice president at Ritz Camera & Image and co-founder, senior vice president and COO of the Ritz Interactive e-commerce network, which included RitzCamera.com, WolfCamera.com, BoatersWorld.com and others. He brings more than 25 years of e-commerce experience and a lifetime of imaging industry experience to MailPix.
Share article on social media or email: