MCLEAN, VA. (PRWEB) May 19, 2021
Gabriel Marketing Group (GMG), a top digital marketing and public relations agency focused on high-growth technology companies, today announced it was awarded nine of the top prizes at the 2021 Communicator Awards, an international creative awards program.
The four Gold Awards of Excellence and five Silver Awards of Distinction recognize GMG’s work over the past year in feature writing, web and branded content, media relations and strategic communications on behalf of its clients. They add to a list of recognitions for GMG’s excellence and leadership, including eight 2021 Hermes Creative Awards, seven 2021 AVA Digital Awards, eight Platinum and seven Gold 2020 MarCom Awards and two Platinum 2020 dotCOMM Awards.
“We are laser-focused on delivering the best results combined with exceptional service for our clients and these recognitions from the Communicator Awards affirm our commitment,” said Leah Nurik, founder and CEO of Gabriel Marketing Group. “These awards validate our team’s dedication and results-driven mindset and inspire us to keep pursuing excellence in everything we do for our clients.”
GMG’s Awards of Excellence include:
- Branded Content – Design: An ebook for Appcast, a global leader in programmatic recruitment advertising technology and services, that highlighted original research demonstrating the impact of gendered words on candidate attraction in online job advertisements
- Writing: A 7-part blog series for User1st, a provider of a technology platform for making websites accessible to people of all abilities, that highlighted the positive business impacts of digital accessibility
- Writing: A 7-part blog series for Skyllful, a provider of a digital adoption platform, that highlighted the business benefits of implementing a digital training program for frontline workers so they can use their mobile apps and devices efficiently and effectively
- Writing for a Feature Article: A 1,200-word bylined article on behalf of a client about the pandemic’s impacts on workers’ compensation, business insurance and risk management issues for employers in California; the article was published in Insurance Journal
GMG’s Awards of Distinction include:
- Branded Content – Survey: An original research project for DocASAP, a provider of an advanced patient access and engagement platform for health systems, health plans and physician groups, that surveyed Americans’ attitudes about their healthcare experiences and telehealth preferences during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Microsite: The Ultimate Guide to Nonprofit Fundraising for Frontstream, an industry leader in secure payment technology and distribution services for charitable giving, that provides a wide array of informational resources for increasing online donations
- Publicity Campaign: A one-year national publicity campaign for DocASAP that leveraged DocASAP’s own research and created new, original research and shared insights about consumer attitudes and preferences related to their healthcare experiences
- Publicity Campaign: A one-year national publicity campaign for an IoT security company that raised awareness in business, national security, public policy and international press about the urgent need for better IoT security and the potential/active security risks of companies aligned with hostile nation-states as suppliers to the next generation of America’s telecommunications infrastructure
- PR Campaign: A strategic PR campaign that increased the public and online profiles of an executive at one of the top 50 independent insurance brokerages in the U.S. through a combination of media coverage, social media and industry awards
The Communicator Awards are an annual awards program that honors excellence in advertising, marketing, corporate communications and public relations. The competition is judged and overseen by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA). This year’s program received more than 6,000 total entries. Winners who received this year’s highest honor, the Award of Excellence, include PepsiCo, Forbes, BoxMedia, Microsoft, Code Red, GmbH, Comcast and Disney Creative Studios.
About Gabriel Marketing Group
Gabriel Marketing Group (GMG) is a growth marketing and public relations agency focused on high-growth technology companies, helping them to increase market awareness and rapidly grow sales through the strategic planning and execution of highly effective marketing, public relations, branding and communications programs. Its services include award-winning PR and analyst relations as well as market strategy consulting, digital marketing, advertising, SEO, marketing automation and content development. Over the past ten years, GMG has been repeatedly recognized for its work with top industry accolades including multiple Stevies, Communicators, MarComs and Daveys, among others. GMG has also repeatedly landed on DC Inno’s annual “50 on Fire” list and is one of the “Best Places to Work” as named by the Washington Business Journal. GMG is a Gold Certified HubSpot Agency Partner and a proud member of Eurocom Worldwide, the Global PR Network for B2B and Technology. For more information, visit https://www.gabrielmarketing.com/ and follow on Twitter @GabrielMrktg.
Share article on social media or email: