RESTON, Va. (PRWEB) March 15, 2021
COVID-19 accelerated the nonprofit industry into creating virtual fundraising options – offering a new way forward for those that had to cancel in-person events. As the benefits became clear, more nonprofits began implementing virtual events to engage a wider range of donors and meet fundraising goals.
Post-pandemic, innovative nonprofits will leverage both online and in-person events, leading to a rise in hybrid events. To discuss this emerging trend in fundraising, Bryna Dilman, senior director of corporate and product marketing at FrontStream, will join Jennifer Nebesky, president and CEO of Canadian Liver Foundation in a live webinar hosted by Nonprofit PRO.
Key Webinar Takeaways:
- Hybrid Events 101: What it takes to host a hybrid event and participate in them
- Benefits: How adopting a hybrid event strategy helps nonprofits raise funds, connect with supporters and remain relevant, while reducing event costs and increasing ROI
- Diverse Fundraising Options: How hybrid events drive revenue stability and keep nonprofits from becoming dependent on one source of funding
- Connect with New Donors: Hybrid events as a mechanism to unlock new opportunities and expand audience reach
- Drive Engagement: Leveraging hybrid events to bolster participation and build deeper connections with supporters wherever and however they choose to engage
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Thursday, March 18, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
To register for this free event, please visit: https://go.frontstream.com/webinar/hybrid-events-0321
To learn more about FrontStream, visit: https://www.frontstream.com/
FrontStream is mission-focused on helping registered nonprofits and corporations raise more funds for causes that effect positive change. Its complete suite of products includes Panorama, an all-in-one digital fundraising platform for managing, planning, processing and promoting fundraising events. Auctions created in Panorama are deployed and hosted on BiddingForGood, the nonprofit industry’s top donor destination site for participating in auctions happening right now. FrontStream’s fully integrated PCI level 1 compliant payment processing platform securely processes billions of dollars in transactions annually. More than 100,000 charities in North America have used FrontStream to power their digital fundraising efforts. To learn more about FrontStream visit https://www.frontstream.com/ and follow on Twitter @FrontStream.
Share article on social media or email: