FALLS CHURCH, Va. (PRWEB) September 17, 2021
Webinar Training Pass
Knowledge is power. Now one can get the ultimate power to take control of one’s business with the FDAnews Webinar Training Pass.
Get year-round, unrestricted access to an archive of more than 500 webinars on the latest trends, regulations and best practices for pharmaceutical and medical device industry professionals with this all-inclusive annual Webinar Training Pass.
PLUS, subscribers will get automatic access to every single one of our more than 50 webinars taking place over the next year with the Webinar Training Pass… all for one low price!
The Webinar Training Pass works out to cost less than $2.50 per webinar. Ordinarily, these high-quality training programs are up to $487 each!
The on-demand webinars feature up-to-the-minute and evergreen compliance topics and regulatory developments. They’re led by FDA officials, top consultants and expert speakers in the pharmaceutical industry.
Recent Pharmaceutical Webinar Training Pass titles include:
1. Biopharmaceutical Supply Chain Issues Before, During and After the Pandemic: Impact on the Pharmaceutical Industry’s Regulatory, Quality and Compliance Professionals
2. Extractables and Leachables: 101
3. CDER’s Most Significant Guidance Priorities for 2021: Biosimilars/Biologics, Generics/Exclusivity, Real-World Evidence, Drug Development and Digital Health
4. Pharmaceutical Postmarket Surveillance: Latest Developments in the Era of COVID-19
5. Pharmaceutical Naming Regulation: Understanding the Latest Developments
6. FDA Under the Biden Administration: What’s to Come and What It Will Mean
Recent Medical Device Webinar Training Pass titles include:
1. Effective Auditing for Manufacturing Quality
2. FDA Under the Biden Administration: What’s to Come and What It Will Mean
3. Maintaining Your Risk-Based Cleaning and Disinfectant Programs: Best Practices During
4. Virtual MDSAP Audits in the Era of COVID-19: What to Know and Do to Pass Virtual Audits
5. Spreadsheet Validation: Best Practices to Maintain Compliance
6. Develop World-Class SOPs that Minimize Human Error
Forget the “free” webinars led by high-pressure vendors who only waste your time. These training programs are for drug and devicemakers serious about getting ahead of the competition.
Also available: Take advantage of our site licenses of the Webinar Training Pass, so you’ll have the most-informed workforce in pharma!
Webinar Training Pass
$797 per site
Easy Ways to Register:
By phone: 888.838.5578 or 703.538.7600
FDAnews is the premier provider of domestic and international regulatory, legislative, and business news and information for executives in industries regulated by the US FDA and the European Medicines Agency. Pharmaceutical and medical device professionals rely on FDAnews’ print and electronic newsletters, books and conferences to stay in compliance with international standards and the FDA’s complex and ever-changing regulations
Share article on social media or email: