Learn the strategies and tools top retailers use to connect to customers and build loyalty. Free to attend for brands and retailers.
New York, New York, USA, May 7, 2021 (Newswire.com) – eCommerce Expo US – a virtual conference – takes place Tuesday, May 18 – Thursday, May 20, 2021. The online event provides actionable, expert education and strategies for e-commerce brands and retailers.
Packed with a lineup of senior executives and founders, the virtual conference centers on the strategies that have helped these innovative, game-changing brands grow quickly to become consumer favorites.
Why attend eCommerce Expo US?
- Three days of master classes and networking with top ecommerce brands
- Expert-level speakers with proven strategies to help your business grow
- Real-time and at home: Get your questions answered by speakers immediately, participate in real-life interactive problem-solving labs and network live with speakers and colleagues
- 1to1 meetings: Set up meetings with expert technology providers, fellow attendees and speakers
Key Takeaways from the Event
- Get the inside track on machine learning customer acquisition techniques that help you perform like a top 1000 marketing team
- Shift your business to take advantage of the Homebody Economy revolution brought on by the Covid-crisis
- Take away actionable marketing strategies to automate your business and help you get more done
- Find out how retail leaders are inspiring and encouraging the best performance during these times
- Accelerate and differentiate from your competition to not just make a mark but lead in your industry segment
Stand-out Sessions at eCommerce Expo US include:
Lindsay McCormick, founder & CEO: Bite Toothpaste Bits with Laura Schwieterman, global head of innovation, Bayer: sharing how growth comes figuring out where to focus and how to serve your customer in order to disrupt a category.
James Rhee, entrepreneurship chair, Howard Univeristy and Barbara Thau, editor, CO Magazine by the US Chamber of Commerce, will discuss how an empowered and seen workforce enables profound reinventions in business.
Divya Gugnani, co-founder & CEO, Wander Beauty and Olamide Olowe, founder & CEO, Topicals in a candid conversation about how developing an intimate knowledge of your customer and being brilliantly transparent as a brand fuels growth.
Charlie Cole, CEO, FTD and Sucharita Kodali, VP / Principal Analyst, Forrester learn how Charlie Coles attention to authentic, conscious leadership helps his employees, customers and partners prosper.
The eCommerce Expo US agenda is in ongoing development – additional details and speaker announcements can be found at www.ecommerceexpo.us
For further inquiries and speaker interview requests or to attend the event as press:
Head of Marketing, eCommerce Expo US
About CloserStill Media
CloserStill Media specializes in international professional events chiefly in the technology markets, across five global territories. For more information, visit www.closerstillmedia.com.
Source: eCommerce Expo US